1. “Prediction of Plan Templates for Head and Neck Radiotherapy to Improve Planning Efficiency,” L. Wojtowicz, G. Valdes, J. Dice, A. Lin, A.J. Pattison, C.M. Carpenter2, and T. D. Solberg Proc of ASTRO: Big Data 2015.
2. “A Prescriptive Prediction Algorithm to Improve Dose Prediction in Head & Neck Radiation Therapy Planning,” AJ Pattison, CJ Fox, NJ Mourlas, CM Carpenter, PE Schaner, Proc of ASTRO: Big Data 2015.
3. “Prediction of Proton and Photon Dose Indices for Head and Neck Radiotherapy using Machine Learning,” G. Valdes, J. Dice, A. Lin, R. Davidi, C. Carpenter, and T. D. Solberg Proc of the 57th annual ASTRO meeting, 2015.
4. “Patient-specific Dose Escalation Using Patient-Matching Machine Learning,” K. Bush, Ph.D., C. Holcombe, MSc., D. Kapp M.D., T. Atwood Ph.D. and M. King, M.D., presented at COMP 2014.
5. “Quick Radiation Treatment Prostate Planning Using Matched- Plans: Improved Plan Quality and Workflow,” CB Holcombe, M King, CM Carpenter, R Davidi, NJ Mourlas, L Xing, DS Kapp, MK Buyyounouski, S Hancock, K Bush, TF Atwood, Proc of ASTRO 2014.
6. “Identification and Improvement of Patients Eligible for Dose Escalation with Matched Plans,” K Bush, CB Holcombe, DS Kapp, MK Buyyounouski, S Hancock, L Xing, TF Atwood, M King, Proc of AAPM 2014.